Reporting Change of Information
All international students with student visa (D-2) or any other type of visa (F, E-type) that allows taking degree program in Korea, must report the change in any information of Alien Registration Card (ARC) within 14 days of the occurrence to Sejongno Immigration Office.
Change of information can be reported by either visiting the Sejongno Immigration Office or online at HiKorea, the immigration website. It is the student’s responsibility to update the information on time. If the change is NOT reported within 14 days, more than 100,000KRW of fine will be charged.
- Passport name, date of birth and nationality
- Number, date of issue, and date of expiration of the passport
- Within 14 days from the date of change occurred
- Passport & Alien Registration Card (ARC)
- Application form
- Additional documents that proves the change
- If the above changes occur after making departure and while staying abroad temporarily, report them to Sejongno Immigration Office within 14 days from the arrival in Korea
- Change in the place of residence must be reported within 14 days of the occurrence as well. It can be done at the nearest community service center (Dong or Gu Office) or Sejongno Immigration Office (available online). After the amount of period, it can be reported only at Sejongno Immigration office, and fine will be imposed as well. For residents in Seongbuk-gu area, please click here for the location of the community service center.
1) Required Documents:
* Proof of Residency
- Living on-campus: ‘Confirmation of Residence/Accommodation’ from CJ I-House office with signature, and dormitory payment receipt
- Living off-campus: Submit the copy of rental contract
- If the contract is not under the applicant’s name, it is required to submit the copy of accommodation provider’s ID card & ‘Confirmation of Residence/Accommodation’