Students who have completed their whole semester at Korea University and need to receive extra transcripts can request the transcript at this page.
Issuance fee : KRW 1,000 per a copy
Shipping fee : KRW 3,000 (Domestic-Korea) / KRW 30,000 (Abroad)
- Account Number
- Account Holder
- Global Service Center, Korea University
Please check once again that the exact amount in Korean currency (KRW) is transferred. You must consider extra charges subjected to your transaction, such as remittance fee, extra fee from intermediary banks, etc
Please remind the transcript request here is only for the exchange/visiting students.
Regular degree seeking students may go to KUPID (portal.korea.ac.kr ) > Info Depot > Internet Certificate Verification System.
- Payment should be equivalent to the total issue and shipping fee, not including transaction fee, in the applicant's either full name or KU ID no.
- When the payment is made, please send a confirmation e-mail with the remitter's name and the transaction date to (email@example.com)
- Global Services Center will request students to submit copy of their passport and transcript request form after receiving e-mail from the student’s confirmation e-mail regarding the payments.
- We will send the transcript request form to students after we receive the payment information. Students are required to complete the form and send it back with the photocopy of their passport.
- After the payment is cleared, the request would be proceeded.
- The domestic delivery will be made within 3 working days and abroad delivery within 7-10 days by Express Mail Service.
- For those who have completed the whole semester(s) at KU, the very first copy of the transcript will be sent to their home institutions for SEP and to residences given for VSP in January and July with free of charge.
If students need to request other documents besides the transcript, please make sure to mention this in the form.
In February (spring semester) and August (fall semester) (the date is given in the KU Fact Sheet), there will be a FREE meet-and-greet service for students who will be living in Korea University halls of residence, and who are attending the Exchange/Visiting Students’ orientation program. If you wish to be met at Incheon International airport and taken to your hall of residence, you MUST complete this form. The airport meeting service operates only at Incheon International Airport and is available for flights scheduled to arrive up until 9pm.The pick-up will be available for the specified dates.
The bus to Korea University will depart every two hours from 8am until 10pm during those dates. You may have to wait at the airport for other flights to arrive. Approximate travelling time from the airport to halls is normally 1hr 30mins to 2 hours.