How to Apply for Certificates

While you are attending Korea University, you might need to request certificates. Below are the basic certificates student needs during their stay at Korea University.

Transcript Available at One-Stop Service Center (Located at both Main Campus and Science Campus)

Please check Student Services > One-Stop Service Center for the location

Certificate of Enrollment
Tuition fee receipt (Only for Visiting Students) Available at Global Services Center

Please check About GSC > Contact Us for the location

If you need transcript after you leave Korea, please click here