Reporting Change of Information

All international students with student visa (D-2) or any other type of visa (F, E-type) that allows taking degree program in Korea, must report the change in any information of Alien Registration Card (ARC) within 14 days of the occurrence to Sejongno Immigration Office.

Change of information can be reported by either visiting the Sejongno Immigration Office or online at HiKorea, the immigration website. It is the student’s responsibility to update the information on time. If the change is NOT reported within 14 days, more than 100,000KRW of fine will be charged.